Zipline Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Community Lead for immediate employment.
Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and life-saving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies.
Job Title: Community Lead
Organization: Zipline Nigeria
Job Identification: full-time
- Meet regularly with each team member at the site.
- Create awareness of Zipline’s service in the communities we serve through running community events, conducting community visits, hosting visits at our site, and more
- Build and maintain strong relationships with community champions
- Coordinate opportunities to give back to the community including blood drives and community events
- Help team understand and live Zipline’s values
- Develop community bonds within and across our sites
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all Zipliners.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- You have significant prior experience working with people and communities on programs (candidates with strong relevant experience working with community based multinational non-profit organisations may also be considered)
- You can communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) and are comfortable speaking in front of large groups and have experience building strong and high-trust relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented and have experience organizing successful in-person events for large groups
- You have the grit, resourcefulness, and resilience to thrive in novel, uncertain and constantly-changing business and regulatory environments.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.