Oracle Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of a Cloud Services Solution Architect for immediate employment.
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Job Title: Cloud Services Solution Architect
Organization: Oracle Nigeria
Job Identification: 21000EEJ
- Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is a business unit within Oracle’s Customer Service organisation that establishes long-term service relationships with Oracle's largest customers. ACS Service Solution Architects are focused on supporting ACS’s continued growth in leading edge, large scale and complex services for Oracle Cloud and on-premises engagements, primarily cloud related.
- Build customer confidence and commitment through achieving a trusted advisor relationship
- Work proactively to build relationships with other Oracle lines of business and collaborate (internally and externally) to ensure effective service solution development and design
- Drive compelling proposals, presentations, and other customer and internal communications and discussions during opportunities
- Effectively articulate the details of the service components in a proposed customer solution
- Co-ordinate and drive service solution costing & pricing associated with specific opportunities and ensure that service solutions proposed are appropriately shaped to meet the commercial and contracting requirement of Oracle and the customer
- Apply consultative selling techniques
- Use strong understanding of the services competitive marketplace to anticipate and plan for competitive threats.
- A track record in developing successful propositions for the provision of transformational and operational services for mission critical environments in major organisations.
- Extensive, broad-based expertise across large scale project-based IT design/deploy/migrate type services engagements and also in the area of mission critical production operations and support. They have proven experience in industry standard project delivery and service management best practice.
- Significant direct experience in services roles with external IT services providers
- Broad understanding of typical enterprise applications, IT infrastructures, public and on-premises cloud, including but not limited to Oracle technologies
- Significant customer facing presentation and interaction experience in consulting and trusted advisor roles with C-level executives in relation to IT services articulating service and technology solutions in terms of business value and risk.
- Extensive industry knowledge and expertise in cloud adoption and cloud services
- Experience in IT project and programme management, including major IT transformation, migration and solution deployment projects.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.