OPEC Fund for International Development is recruiting suitable candidates to fill in the position of Chief Information Security Officer for immediate employment.
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Job Title: Chief Information Security Officer
Organization: OPEC Fund for International Development
Job Identification: Full-time
- The Security Officer is responsible for the organization's Security Program including but not limited to daily operations of the IT security program, oversight of the annual and ongoing risk assessment process, development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and access of electronic protected information and of monitoring program compliance as well as investigation and tracking of incidents and breaches and in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Builds a strategic and comprehensive information security program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective information security practices which minimize risk and ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information that is owned, controlled and processed within the organization. Ensures information security policies, standards, and procedures are up-to-date.
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
- Creates a culture of cyber security both with the IT organization and driving behavioral changes for the business.
- Evaluates security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and applies tools to mitigate risk as necessary.
- Master’s degree in Computer Programming, security field or respective studies
- CISSP/ISO 27K/NIST Certification
- A minimum of seven years of relevant professional experience
- Preferably at least 3-5 years at an international institution
- Fluent in English. Good working knowledge of French, Arabic, German or Spanish is an added advantage.
Apply for job
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.