This INEC career vacancy and recruitment guide deliver details on how to apply for INEC jobs for all interested candidates.
INEC Vacancy and Career Guide
Name: Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
Official Website: www.inec.gov.ng
Getting a Job into INEC even as the nation prepares for its Presidential election is a must for all those interested in getting not just the exposure INEC offers but giving back to the nation.
Please note, all INEC Recruitment [wp-dt-years] must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Independent National Electoral Commission jobs.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officiates all elections in the nation and as such requires large manpower to oversee the successful election of suitable candidates into various positions across the federation.
There are pieces of information circulating the web also of INEC Recruitment of Ad-Hoc Staff for the upcoming 2020 General Elections.
We tried getting across to INEC using their official contacts to confirm this but all calls proved abortive.
Trending INEC Vacancies
Visit any of the below listed Job positions for descriptions, requirements, and how to apply.
- Electoral Officers
- Returning Officers
- Resident Electoral Commissioners
- Collation Officers
- Professionals / Experienced Hire
- Director of Training
INEC Job Requirements
To successfully apply for INEC Recruitments at all levels, the below requirements from the inception of the commission must be followed to the letter.
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- You must have credible academic qualifications to back your proficiency. Preferable WAEC and SSCE Certification. Anything above this is an added advantage
- Being Computer proficient will be an added advantage
- Understanding as many local languages will be an added advantage
- Your affiliation to any political party must remain your personal decision and your neutrality public so you can do your Job without bias!
How to Apply during INEC Recruitment?
You don’t need any individual to process your INEC recruitment for you. You can get this done yourself by the listed steps. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for INEC jobs in Nigeria.
- All applications for INEC Recruitment [wp-dt-years] must be done on the official portal located here.
- Fill in your desired details where applicable
- Submit your application once filled.
We all have a right to affiliate with a particular political party. However, working with the Electoral Commission debits that you keep your neutrality so as to better function.
INEC Shortlisted Candidates
Millions apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) yearly.
This has made it very necessary to have a comprehensive guide about INEC shortlisting process.
INEC Salary Structure
The average INEC official collects approximately N70,000 monthly as at today which totals to about 840,000 Naira per year.
Trending Federal Jobs
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.