FIRS Shortlisted Candidates – See the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) PDF shortlist names for applicants of last recruitment exercise.
FIRS Shortlisted Candidates
This is a recruitment guide on how to check Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) shortlisted names.
It is worthy to note that, only candidates who have been successfully shortlisted during the recruitment exercise will have their names displayed.
In the event, you missed the FIRS Recruitment exercise and would still love to Join, Please CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
FIRS Shortlist Candidates Screening Exercise
As at the time of drafting this, we are yet to fully confirm the released list of shortlisted names and shortlistment exercise.
The shortlisted names will thus be Zoned according to 37 Federal states in Nigeria which we have listed below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
The above is the full list of States and Zone at which the respective screening exercise shortlistment will be categorised.
FIRS List of Successful Shortlist Candidates
- Visit the official portal of FIRS Shortlist at https://www.firs.gov.ng/
- Scroll down to see the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Once fully downloaded, Press ‘Ctrl+F’ on your System to Search your name
- Type in your name and press Enter to search.
FIRS E-Registeration Form Portal
You can download the FIRS Enrollment form online.
- Visit the official FIRS consent Form portal at http://apps.firs.gov.ng/eservices/e-registration
- Click on the section to enter TIN
- Fill the document as applicable
Items needed during FIRS Screening Exercise
Below are some of the items you are required to come along with during the FIRS zonal recruitment exercise.
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Local Government Certificate
- Medical Reports
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- Aptitude Writing Materials
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Parental Consent
- Passport photographs (two recent)
More Federal Jobs
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.