Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS Recruitment and Career Guide are elaborated here. See Trending job updates.
FIRS Recruitment Guide and Jobs
Name: Federal Inland Revenue Service
Official Webpage: www.firs.gov.ng
The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment is currently trending as every interested applicant is requested to submit their online application.
Please note, all FIRS Recruitment for this year must be channeled through the official channels! Do not pay any individual or personnel any money to secure your Federal Inland Revenue Service.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service was established to meet the necessary needs of the nation as pertain to the internal revenue of Nigeria as pertains to individual entities, private and public needs.
FIRS is one of the greatest generators of revenue at the disposal of the federal government.
Before sending in your applications, you are to be familiar with the basic ethics of the agency.
FIRS makes it possible for all tax payments, PIN verifications, LOAN ideas and providing a positive contribution in growing internally generated funds by the federal government which in turn boosts our nation’s reserve.
FIRS Career Requirements
As such, the FIRS recruitment has always been an avenue to further boost the revenue generation of Nigeria as a nation and Nigerians as a people.
- BSc or MSc. Accounting, Banking & Finance, Law, Economics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science
- Must be computer literate
- Understanding of Nigeria Tax Laws and application.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Team personnel
- Strong Analytical skills
- He or she must be conversant with Nigeria’s Tax laws and approach.
- He must ensure the application of tax laws and regulations.
- Must be willing to conduct an inquiry into the affairs of small companies as requested.
Trending FIRS Positions
According to information on their portal, FIRS is in need of early starters who will work their way to the top of the organization with a drive for success.
These vacancies have been disclosed in major daily newspapers all across the nation for the benefit of all interested persons.
Below are some of the available vacancies:
- Consultants – FIRS
- Officer I, Tax – SL 09
- Officer II, Tax – SL 10
All applications can be done online or offline.
How do I Apply for FIRS Jobs?
Online FIRS Job Application:
All online applications must go through the official FIRS Recruitment platform located at firs.gov.ng.
- Visit the FIRS Recruitment portal on http://www.firs.gov.ng/Careers
- Select the Job you are applying for and view the basic requirements.
- Apply for the said job online.
Offline FIRS Job Application:
You can write to FIRS for your recruitment needs by addressing your letter, documentations and sending to:
Federal Inland Revenue Service
Revenue House (Annex III)
Sokode Crescent, off Michael Okpara St.
Wuse, Zone 5
You don’t need any individual to process your FIRS recruitment for you. You can get this done yourself by the above listed steps. Don’t Pay anyone cash or otherwise for FIRS jobs in Nigeria.
Items needed for FIRS Screening
Once you’ve submitted and eligible for any of the above job position, get set with the below items for your screening exercise.
This will be further communicated.
- List of all the original documentations submitted on the portal.
- Birth Certifications, Declaration of Age, Academic documents, etc.
More Federal Careers
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.