Shortlisted candidates into Federal jobs, State and Private institutions are explained here. See how shortlisting works and how to pass.
Shortlisted Candidates in Nigeria
Getting a job in Nigeria is one aspect, shortlisted after the job is another sphere altogether. Shortlisted candidates in Nigeria occur after an interview has been done especially at the Federal level.
Process totally depends on the parastatal hotel involved. There are different processes that get consider during the shortlisting stage of recruitment in Nigeria.
Top Shortlisted Jobs in Nigeria
Below, we have outlined some of the top institutions that conduct an interview and shortlist candidates in Nigeria.
How Shortlisting Works in Nigeria?
Here is an overview of how shortlisting works in major organizations and institutions.
- Job Advertisement – This is when a company advertises its job.
- Screening of Names for Interview – Candidates get to apply for the job and are first screened.
- The interview process – This stage involves organizations setting up a group based interview panel or a one-on-one meet with screened candidates.
- Shortlisting of candidates that meet the requirements – Here the leadership shortlists applicants based on the company’s requirements and interview score.
- Contact and Training – Shortlisted individuals are contacted and training can commence if required.
- Employment – You are given an appointment letter and other necessary information about your job.
Tips on getting Shortlisted
Below are some tips that you need to scale through a Shortlisting process.
- Ensure all documents are intact
- Have a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Follow the Recruitment instructions to the letter.
- During the interview, watch your body language and smartly answer questions that arise.
- Never fret about anything and be truthful about your information.
These are some tips and guides in ensuring the proper shortlisting of candidates by many organizations.