Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti recruitment, careers and available jobs. Here is how to apply for FETHI.
Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti Jobs and Vacancies
Name: Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti
Official Website: www.fethi.gov.ng
Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti (FETHI) is one of the fastest-growing teaching hospitals in Nigeria.
FETHI came into existence with the aim of providing primary, secondary, and tertiary health services.
Aside from the provision of affordable healthcare services, the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti operates as a grass-root Federal health care system that provides clinical training.
FETHI currently boasts of twenty-two (22) clinical, and four (4) non-clinical departments and its Residency Training Programme is well-acclaimed across the nation.
Through a series of innovative advancements, FETHI has been upgraded to a Federal Teaching Hospital in 2014 for clinical training of its medical and non- medical students.
FETHI Job Qualifications / Requirements
Below are some of the qualifications that must be met to apply for this job.
- Academic Qualification – Applicant must be a Registered Nurse
- Additional professional training as applicable
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) Qualification will be an added advantage.
FETHI Trending Jobs & Careers
- Accident & Emergency Nurses
- Burns and Plastic Nurse
- Anesthesia Nurse
- Perioperative Nurse
- Psychiatry Nurse
- ICU Nurse
How to Apply?
All Interested and qualified applicants are to use the application described below to apply
- Purchase of Application Form for NGN1,000 at the registry of the Hospital.
- Submit 10 copies of Application, photocopies of certificates, Curriculum Vitae, and other relevant documents.
- Candidate should request three (3) referees to submit letters of reference directly to the “Chief Medical Director”.
Address the said application to the below-listed address:
The Chief Medical Director,
Federal Teaching Hospital,
PMB 201, Ido Ekiti,
NB: All Applied position should be written in Capital Letters (Left-hand corner of the envelope)
More Federal Vacancies
Location: Ido-Ekiti, Nigeria
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.