FFS Shortlisted Candidates – See the Federal Fire Service (FFS) PDF shortlist names for the last recruitment exercise.
Federal Fire ‘FFS’ Shortlisted Candidates Guide
This is a recruitment guide on how to check Federal Fire Service (FFS) shortlisted names.
You should note that only those candidates who have been shortlisted during the recruitment exercise will have their names displayed and contacted.
In the event, you missed the Fire Service Recruitment exercise and would still love to Join, Please CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
FFS Shortlist Candidates Screening Exercise
Please note that, when we were drafting this, there has not been a released list of shortlisted names nor the full screening exercise.
The shortlisted names will thus be Zoned according to Fire Service Zoning system which we have highlighted in the 37 states across Nigeria.
- Abia State Shortlisted
- Adamawa State Shortlisted
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State Shortlist
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
The above is the full list of States and Zone at which the respective screening exercise shortlistment for federal government jobs are categorised.
Fire Service List of Successful Shortlist Candidates
- Visit the official portal of FFS Shortlist at https://fedfire.gov.ng/
- Scroll down to see the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Once fully downloaded, Press ‘Ctrl+F’ on your System to Search your name or better still, use the search functions
- Type in your name and press Enter to search.
Items needed during Fire Service Screening Exercise
Below, we have been able to list some necessary items that will be of great requirements during the Fire Service (FFS) zonal shortlistment exercise.
- Academic Certificates including all relevant school certificates
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration as required
- Local Government Certificate and a Medical Report from a Federal Medical institute.
- Original Credentials used during the online Application
- Aptitude Writing Materials
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- Parental Consent
- Passport photographs (two recent)
More Shortlisted Guides
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.