Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Jobs and career guide. See the top trending vacancies and tips at FAAN.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Jobs & Guide
Name: Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria – FAAN, (formally Nigeria Airport Authority)
Official Website: www.faan.gov.ng
FAAN Recruitment is currently trending on www.faan.gov.ng. On this page, you will get all the information about the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines.
They create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it
FAAN Recruitment Guide
This guide on FAAN recruitment has been carefully outlined to help you start and complete your application for FAAN recruitment exercise.
If followed carefully, you will have a better chance of scaling through all the stages of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria recruitment and get your dream job.
To start with, note that All applications for FAAN recruitment must be done on their official website at www.faan.gov.ng. So, on no occasion should you pay anyone for FAAN Jobs.
You can use the comment box below if you have any questions or for more clarification.
FAAN Career Requirement
To start your application, below are some requirements of FAAN Recruitment;
- Interested Candidates or Applicants must be citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- All interested applicants should be able to provide a valid identification card such as voters card, Driver license, National identity card, and international Passport.
- Applicants should posses First school Leaving certificate and O’level Result either WAEC, NECO, or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants should also be free from financial embarrassment and debt harassment.
- All Applicants should have no criminal records.
NOTE: Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
FAAN Available Jobs & Vacancies
There are various positions one can apply for which is based on your qualification at FAAN:
Applicants must be specific in applying for any of the positions.
- Aerodrome Fire Officer II (AFO II),
- Aerodrome Fire Superintendent (AFS)
- Assistant Fire Superintendent (AFS)
- Assistant General Manager
- Data Management Unit (AGM-DMU)
- Assistant Security Superintendent (ASS)
- Data Management Officer II (DMO II)
- Principal Data Management Officer (PDMO)
- Security Cadet (SC)
- Security Officer II etc.
How to Apply for FAAN Jobs?
- All applications for FAAN Recruitment will be done on their official website at www.faan.gov.ng.
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test
- With a Unique Test ID Number provided in a follow-up mail that will be sent to applicants.
FAAN Shortlisted Candidates & PDF
FAAN Shortlisted candidates will appear here once out.
You will be contacted directly by the agency after any recruitment.
Do not fall into the hands of unauthorized people claiming to be representatives of FAAN.
Top Aviation Jobs
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.