CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application Form and registration guide for the Agri-Business, Small and Medium Enterprise. Here us how to apply.
CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application Form and Guide
Name: Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme
Mission: SME Agro Investment
Official Website: https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com
This is a detailed guide on AGSMEIS Loan Registration and application for all Nigerians who are interested in the Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme.
This is an initiative of the Central Bank of Nigeria – The CBN AGSMEIS Loan and we will be disclosing how to apply in this guide.
Through the CBN AGSMEIS Loan, you can have loan access up to 10 Million naira at 5% per year without collateral.
The AGSMEIS initiative came up in a bid to support and complement the Federal Governments’ promotion and investment in Agri-businesses/Small and Medium Enterprises.
The AGSMEIS concept was approved at the Bankers’ Committee’s 331st meeting held on 9th February, 2017.
What the initiative proposed was for all partnering banks in Nigeria to set aside 5% of their profit after tax (PAT) annually for the sustainable development of Nigeria.
Who is Eligible for CBN AGSMEIS Loan?
Below are the eligibility requirements to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria Agric Small and Medium Enterprise Scheme (AGSMEIS).
- Interested Applicants will apply for the loan through the CBN accredited EDI
- Applicants will be called for an interview regarding their business
- Fill clearly the form with all the details required, sign and get them authenticated by the EDI
- Interested Applicants to undergo training by a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI)
- The application will then be sent to CBN for processing.
- Those qualified will be contacted and given the loan.
How to Apply for the CBN AGSMEIS Loans?
Herewith are some simple guides on how to apply for the CBN AGSMEIS Loans.
- Step 1 (Getting Trained) – Visit the CBN Loan homepage at https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/account/landingpage – Attend a compulsory training with a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC).
- Step 2 (Apply For Loan) – The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) guides and assists you in getting all necessary documents required to secure the loan
- Step 3 (Receive Funds) – Loans are paid into the account of beneficiaries. Unqualified candidates are given feedback.
- Step 4 (Get Business Support Services) – The Entrepreneurship Development Institute assists you to implement a business plan and provide business support services commercially.
- Step 5 (Make Sales) – Sell products and services to pay back the loan and make a profit.
- Step 6 (Repay Loan) – Run your business, keep proper records, monitor sales, and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan.
AGSMEIS Loans Application by States
Below are all eligible state for the Agri-Business / Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
More Federal Youth Initiatives