AIICO is one of the leading insurance and risk management firms in Nigeria. Here are available jobs and how to apply.
AIICO Jobs in Nigeria and Vacancies
AIICO is one of the leading insurance, risk management, and pension firms in Nigeria.
The American International Insurance Company (AIICO) was founded in 1963 and has been in the insurance niche in Nigeria for decades.
AIICO Insurance Core Values – Trust, Service Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Team Spirit and Professionalism
AIICO Jobs in Nigeria
AIICO is known to assemble a team of smart and innovative individuals across the world who have the traits of leadership.
Working for AIICO Nigeria will be a leap for any individual who wants to build a career with the Insurance firm.
Below are some of the popular Job Vacancies at AIICO Insurance Nigeria.
- Client Service Executive
- Financial Advisor
- Front Desk Officer
- Graduate Trainee
- Insurance Agent
- Market Advisor
- Relationship Executive
- Retail Sales Executive
- Risk Advisor
- Sales / Marketing Manager
- Sales Representative
AIICO Nigeria Job Requirements
Below, we have outlined some of the requirements prior and after the application process at AIICO.
- You must be a graduate BSC, SSCE, BA to qualify for some of the above-listed applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience from a reputable company.
- Between the age of 18years to 30years old
- Ability to be trained and engage in personal development as dictated by AIICO
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Accepting of AIICO terms and signing of a Consent Form prior to any application.
How to apply for AIICO Insurance Jobs?
All your applications must be channeled through the official AIICO portal.
- Visit the official AIICO Career webpage on https://www.aiicoplc.com/index.php/careers
- Accept by signing the electronic consent form
- Fill in your Name, Previous Work Experience, Address, and other personal information been asked.
- Submit your application and await a response.
How much does AIICO pay workers in Nigeria?
Depending on the department and experience, the average AIICO salary and wage is between 45,000 and N55,000 only.
This was however before the salary scheme upgrade.
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.