Action Aid Jobs in Nigeria – This recruitment guide covers all available vacancies at ActionAid. Here is how to apply.
Action Aid Jobs in Nigeria
Action Aid is a South African organisation that works different nation for the protection of women rights, social injustice and provide various means in the eradication of poverty.
ActionAid Nigeria is thus an NGO that sees to the empowerment of women; using the instruments at its disposal to end hunger and poverty.
Founded in 1972, Action Aid International has grown to inculcate diverse projects in its mission to build a better tomorrow for many of its present nations and across the globe.
These include strengthening and enhancing women rights, accountability and leadership inclusions.
Action Aid Core Values – “Equity and justice, Mutual respect, Integrity Solidarity with people living in poverty and exclusion, Courage of conviction, Humility and Independence.
Action Aid Careers
Individuals who are passionate about women, children, and lending a helping hand can apply for a job at Action Aid Nigeria.
As an anti-poverty agency, experienced individuals who suites the vision and mission of ActionAid can apply for job placement.
- Global Humanitarian Youth Advisor
- Communication Officer
- Project Officer
- Fundraising Associate
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Director of Operations
- Audit Intern (NORAD)
- Programme Intern (NORAD)
Qualifications & Requirements
We have been able to unveil some of the qualifications and requirements for job placement here.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Arts/Humanities, International Relations, International Studies, or related field.
- Age: This is based on the individual position you are applying for. There is also the consideration for Interns.
- Citizenship: You must be a Nigerian to apply for Actionaid Nigeria jobs (Except other considerations given)
- Computer literacy: Basic computer skills required.
- Working Experience: Minimum of two years of work experience in a related position.
How to apply for Action Aid jobs?
You are to channel all your applications and career inquiries to the official Action Aid vacancy portal.
Below, we have simplified the application steps and guide.
- Visit the official Action Aid Career portal on https://nigeria.actionaid.org/jobs (Designated for Nigeria)
- Select your job preference in the list of displayed vacancies
- Go through the job requirements, and follow the displayed prompts.
- Submit your application for review
What is Action Aid Nigeria Salary Scale?
Action Aid salaries are graded based on the International Scale which is highlighted below:
- Grade A – Based on Local Grading
- Grade B – $27,503 (Minimum)
- Grade C – $31,617 (Minimum)
- Grade D – $36,035 (Minimum)
- Grade E – $45,489 (Minimum)
- Grade F – $54,372 (Minimum)
- Grade G – $81,857 (Minimum)
- Grade H – $124,654 (Minimum)
Action Aid Nigeria Remunerations
As a staff of the agency, the below-listed remuneration and allowances could apply depending on your position, location, and office.
- Acting Allowance
- Cost of living or inflation increases
- Extra Responsibility Allowance
- Hardship Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Salary Advance (Once in a calendar year)
- Pension (3% of basic salary)
- Personal Accident and Travel Insurance
More Ngo Careers
SuccessJoint – A Registered Career Coach, Guide, and Recruiter. Committed to unveiling Genuine Job Updates in Nigeria.